The week leading up to Jaclyn and Brett’s wedding, the weatherman called for a rainy Saturday. We all waited on the edge of our chairs, biting our fingernails, nervously staring out the window the night before the big day. It seemed an absolute certainty that their outdoor wedding at the beautiful Ponte Vedra Club and Inn would be pushed indoors. Well, Saturday came and though there was NO rain in sight, the sun was so blistering hot everyone decided to move the ceremony inside after all. Did that get our beautiful couple down? Not in the least! In fact, these two were so incredibly “go with the flow”, I don’t think they were at all disappointed in the scene change!
What I realized during my time with Brett & Jaclyn is that there’s no where in the world these two will ever be unhappy when the other is near at hand. Their eyes shine bright with the other’s love and that’s the most blessed scene of all. I smiled with them, even though their happiness was like a secret inside joke, I couldn’t help but feel happy around them.
We are honored to share our favorite moments of Jackie and Brett’s Ponte Vedra wedding.
Special thanks to the following vendors who made their day so special:
– Photographer: Emily Harris Photography
– Ceremony/Reception: Ponte Vedra Inn and Club, Jacksonville, FL
– Wedding planner/coordinator: Christina Kopecki
– Hair & Makeup: Studio Bride
– Bridal Gown Boutique: Vera Wang
– Event Designer/planner: Kelly Farrell
– Flowers: Anything with Plants
– Video: Pear & Thorn Productions / Chuck Peebles second shooting
– Band: The Rivertown Band
– Cake: Classic Cakes
– Lighting: Mark Grandin